We understand that most shippers are not getting over 90% of their needs met by their current logistics provider. We are offering to bridge that gap because that 10% that they don’t do is what separates us from any other provider you have worked with or will work with in the future. Call us about our process work.
A network of specialists working around the clock to deliver. Our 2 Girls and Our Trucks network of independent agents and transportation capacity providers is uniquely positioned to meet your needs. Every agent and capacity provider is an independent business, highly motivated to ensure your satisfaction and success.
2 Girls and Our Trucks is an Asset Based Motor Carrier and has access to a lot of truck capacity providers and a wide array of equipment, no one in the industry can match our network of dedicated drivers.
2 Girls is focused on superior service. With exceptional communication at all times, we are committed to our customers by offering 24/7/365 days per year dispatch and customer service. We offer load tracking, daily check calls, emailed updates and many more communication options to fit your needs. We will make sure your cargo arrives safely and on time.
2 Girls we are committed to offer you options that fit your needs whether it’s Full Truckload, LTL, Expedited or Specialized Freight Services, we are here to help.
With our highly qualified team of experienced Account Managers and Logistics Coordinators, we can move any of your Dry, Temperature Controlled and Flatbed truckload needs. We will work together with our Carrier network and our own assets to provide you with year-round, consistent capacity that will allow you to move your freight in the most cost-efficient manner possible. If its LTL shipments you move, we can provide you with great pricing that allows you to receive rate quotes from the top nationwide and regional LTL carriers.
• Asset based and supported by one of the largest temperature controlled carriers in the country
• Multi modes including Dry Van and Refrigerated Truckload and LTL, Flatbed, Intermodal, Expedited and Specialized Services
• Tanker endorsed and Hazmat capacity
• Integrated capacity tools for carrier utilization and optimization
• Year round capacity in a constrained and volatile marketplace
• Exceptional on-time service performance exceeding industry average
• Highly qualified network of more than 10,000 large and small fleets
• Carrier vetting process above industry standard
• Experienced and seasoned logistics and transportation professionals
• 24/7/365 dependable customer service and accessibility
• Up to minute tracking and tracing with ELD, TMS and cell phone connectivity through all major tracking platforms
• Automated and electronic updates and check calls
• Up to date technology including EDI and API capabilities
• Up to date with industry regulations including, but not limited to, ELD Mandates, Food Safety Modernization Act, and CARB Compliance Regulations
Copyright © 2019 2 Girls and Our Trucks - All Rights Reserved.
Moving Freight Beautifully